Wednesday 30 November 2016

Hello World

Hello Everyone this is my first post on my blog, lets get started.


What is this blog all about?

Well  I'm  from Meghalaya("the abode of clouds"), a small state in North East India, yet filled with many beautiful waterfalls,  awesome caves, magnificent rivers,deep forests and many more natural sites, yet only a few knows about them and there are many more sites to be explored.

I being a programmer never thought that I would be captivated by the scenic beauty of Nature and yet now after visiting a few of them in the last few years, I have decided to write something about it and this blog's sole purpose is on The Nature and Beauty of Nature all around Meghalaya from my point of view, so what you will see and read about Meghalaya's Natural beauty is actually where I've been and would definitely like you to visit, because it's worth it.
Some Facts on Meghalaya:

Capital City: Shillong
Area:  22,429 Sq.Kms.
Natural sites includes Waterfalls, Caves, Rivers,Root Bridges, Valleys, Viewpoints, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment